We are excited that you are considering spending the next four years growing and learning with us. This will be a new season of life for you and we would like to help you get started.
- Pay Your Matriculation Fee
- Complete the Housing Form
- Download the Timeline for New Students
- Register for Orientation
- Prepare and Pack for Taylor
- Move in During Welcome Weekend
Ready for Orientation?
All students are welcome to attend Summer Orientation. This one-day event is designed to help you get set up for the start of the semester. Orientation includes informational sessions, the opportunity to see your room, time to change your course schedule, and more.
Incoming international students, MKs, and TCKs attend International Orientation, hosted right before Welcome Weekend. The week-long event is a time of transition and includes opportunities to prepare for the start of the semester. All students with an F-1 Visa are required to attend.
- May 1 – Submit your matriculation fee
- June 1 – Register for Summer Orientation if you plan to attend
- July 1 – Log into MyTaylor and complete the Digital To-Do Checklist
- August 1 – Send in your completed health forms
- August 20 – Your first tuition payment is due*
- August 31 – Finish making changes to your course schedule
- January 20 – Your next tuition payment is due*
Helpful Resources and Downloads
You can learn more about these links by navigating through the steps above. If you have questions regarding your start at Taylor, contact your Admissions Counselor or use this PDF that tells you who to ask about what.
- A timeline of what to expect and what to do as you prepare for Taylor
- A digital to-do list to get you set up online
- What to bring to Summer Orientation guide
- The student health form due August 1st
- The forms for student athletes
- The FERPA form you need to complete before the semester begins
- The food allergy form for dining services
- My Taylor, the portal you’ll use for most things while at Taylor
- Read about our technology services and suggestions
- Learn more about getting textbooks and Textbook Butler
- Get Taylor swag from the online campus bookstore
- A college packing list
- Room and furniture configurations guide
- Guidelines for room decoration and setup
- Taylor’s 5 Year Academic Calendar
Parents and Guardians: Read more about how you can be involved in your student’s college journey and find resources to stay up-to-date on campus activities and academics.
Concerned or confused about any of the steps above? Check out our FAQs below or contact your Admissions Counselor for more information.