2019 Date Coming Soon
We are excited to welcome you into the Taylor community, and we hope that a day on campus this summer will be just what you need to prepare for your transition to campus!Register for Summer Orientation
- Your Fall Schedule - you’ll have time to meet with academic advisors and change your schedule
- Housing Info - you’ll get to see your room, measure it, and may connect with your roommate
- Parent Sessions - your parents will learn about the onboarding process and online portals
- To-Do List - you’ll have time to complete tasks like turning in forms or setting up online accounts
- Prep for Fall - you can get your student ID, set up payroll for when you find a campus job, etc.
There are several forms you’ll need to complete before school begins. We have scheduled time for you to turn these in during orientation.
You should bring:
- A health record completed by your physician for your required physical examination
- Student Athletes: standard health form and athletic forms
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act form
- Food allergies/dietary restrictions form
You can get set up for payroll before you have an on-campus job! Human Resources will hold your completed forms so that when you find an on-campus job, they can be filed immediately. Fill out these work-related forms and turn them in at orientation:
- I-9 Form
- Federal W-4 Form
- Indiana WH-4 Form
- Direct Deposit Form (found on the student employment page on MyTaylor)
It’s also helpful to bring the documents needed to complete the I-9 form (listed on the last page of the form). They must be the originals, not copies. Acceptable documents include:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
Bringing your bank account information will also allow you to set up direct deposit for payroll.
Please create your login to the My Taylor portal before summer orientation. You should have received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org when you paid your deposit containing information about accessing our web portal, My.Taylor.edu.
Access to your course schedule for the fall semester will be sent to your personal email address in June. The email will come from email@example.com. Before Summer Orientation, be sure to explore the Degree Audit portal on MyTaylor since this is where you’ll find info about your classes, official GPA, credits, and more.