Just as students come to Taylor to learn an academic field, we believe it’s important to instill in them the roles they can play in the local church. That’s why the Church Relations staff partners with pastors and church leaders, making meaningful connections between churches and the Taylor University campus. In addition to resourcing pastors, we collaborate with Student Development to mentor students to become involved with the Body of Christ.
Resources for Pastors
Here are just a few of the services and resources we can offer pastors and church leaders.
- Help with making purposeful connections with faculty or staff.
- Hosting tours of Taylor’s campus, pastor gatherings, or visiting students.
- Sickler Hall Upper Room: a comfortable retreat space available in Sickler Hall
Learn more about Intercultural Relations and Church Relations
Church Matching Grant
Taylor will match your church's grant to a student up to $2,000 per year
Local Church Directory
Find a local church near Taylor
Contact Intercultural Leadership and Church Relations
Vice President for Intercultural Leadership and Church Relations
- MS, Organizational Leadership, Cairn University (2016)
- BA, Bible, Cedarville University (1998)
- Diploma, Biblical Studies, Word of Life Bible Institute (1985)
Director of Church Relations
- MA, Executive Development, Ball State University (1990)
- BA, Business Administration, Taylor University (1982)