Taylor Ranked in Money Magazine’s Best Colleges for 2018-19
Taylor University has been named in the newest Money Magazine college survey Best Colleges for Your Money.
In creating the ranking, Money’s editors and researchers measured numerous factors that included: the quality of education, the institution’s financial health and practices, affordability, and graduation rates.
Of the 727 institutions that achieved the ranking, Taylor was ranked in the upper third, coming in at 237th overall. Factors influencing Taylor’s rating included:
- Percentage of students receiving grants,
- The estimated price for students with grants,
- Average price for low-income students,
- Graduation rate,
- Student debt at graduation,
- Percentage of low-income students who move to the middle class,
- And average salary within three years of graduation.
“This newest ranking in Money Magazine is an external validation of the value and impact of the Taylor University educational experience,” said Steve Mortland, Vice President for Enrollment Management at Taylor University. “It is also a tribute to the diligent and thoughtful efforts of our administration and Board of Trustees to ensure a Taylor education remains affordable for all who desire it, regardless of their economic means.”