As a Master’s in Ministry student, you will be immersed in ministry with one of our church partners and their surrounding communities. Learn more about our network of church partners below.
Northview Church (Indiana)
Northview Church is one of the fastest-growing churches in the United States. With a unique, upbeat, contemporary worship experience, Northview is a multisite, nondenominational church in the greater Indianapolis area, with locations in: Anderson, Binford, Carmel, Fishers, Greater Lafayette, Indiana Women’s Prison, Kokomo, Marion, New Castle Correctional Facility, Miami Correctional Facility Phase I and Phase II, and Westfield.
Northview Church is committed to investing in emerging leaders and provides the following for each resident:
- A monthly stipend of $1000
- Offer of a $6000 scholarship to all residents who pursue the TU degree
- Optional housing (or housing support) for single residents
- All expenses paid for an annual residents’ retreat
- An invitation to participate in the annual Northview Leads Conference
- All expenses paid for the residents’ short-term mission trip to serve at the Guatemala Leadership Academy
Northview’s foundational beliefs are shared between all Indiana campuses. Church members are focused on sharing the love of Jesus Christ through an emphasis on community outreach. “We take seriously the mandate to love our neighbors well and offer lots of service opportunities to both our local communities and different places all over the world. We also understand our missional call as a church to invest our resources in the same work Jesus did, work that impacts the vulnerable, struggling and hurting of this world. We believe when the church responds to brokenness by serving, it draws people to the God we serve.”
There are regular opportunities for prospective residents to visit Northview Church. You can check out the program, talk with current residents and Northview staff, and meet with Taylor faculty or visit a class. For more information, contact the Northview Residency Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Synergy church leaders are prayerfully striving to identify and equip new church planters. These leaders are arising from network congregations with strong desires to plant new churches. Because of this powerful network, churches are able to share resources and connect in purpose, mission, and heart.
Synergy Ohio is a collaboration of like-minded Christ-centered churches dedicated to developing a leadership pipeline of effective leaders for use in God’s Kingdom. Each of the network churches seeks to elevate the value of church planting and is committed to communicating this necessity with individual congregations. Each church also commits to giving 1-2% of its yearly income to support the network in church planting initiatives.
- Distinct Residency Programs: Leadership Development, Church Planting, International Church Planting
- Salary: Full-time or part-time salary available
- Free Training: Conferences, church planter assessment, training events (for CPRs) and other holistic training
- The opportunity to participate in higher education at a discounted rate
- Access to ministry leaders in multiple churches and venues
- Overseas Missions Opportunities
- Grow your Personal Library
Learn more about the specifics of Synergy.