Gerg & Mary Fran Euler
The Euler Science Complex is named in memory of Greg and Mary Fran Euler, who through their commitment to Christ, involvement in church, faithfulness in marriage and support of Taylor University, serve as Christ-like examples for Taylor students to follow.
Greg and Mary Fran met in a science lab during their college years in the 1930s. Mary Fran completed her degree in chemistry in 1935. They were married in 1940 and moved to Detroit where Greg worked with Ford Motor Company for 46 years. The Eulers were active in Detroit’s First Church of the Nazarene and were instrumental in starting a city-wide youth organization.
Upon Greg’s retirement, they moved to Upland, Indiana in 1984, where they quickly endeared themselves to the Upland and Taylor community. They were very involved in their church and provided spiritual mentoring to many Taylor students, including their own children, David ’73, Keith ’70 and Elizabeth ’82 Henricks, who all attended Taylor.
Greg died in 2002 and Mary Fran passed away in 2010.