- PhD, Theological Studies (New Testament), Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- ThM, New Testament & Old Testament, Dallas Theological Seminary
- BA, Economics, Rice University
Publisher: Kregal Publication, 2018
Publisher: Wipf and Stock Publishers
- Served 10 years with Cru (Campus Crusade for Christ) in the US and Asia
- Received Taylor University's Teaching Excellence and Campus Leadership Award (2018)
- Have published various books, essays, and articles and have contributed introductions to the Abide Bible
Author: Studying Paul's Letters with the Mind and Heart. Kregel, 2018. 978-0-8254-4472-2.
Co-author: Ephesians: A Commentary for Biblical Preaching and Teaching (Kerux Commentaries). Kregel, 2021. 978-0-8254-5834-7.
Author: Portrait of an Apostle: A Case for Paul's Authorship of Colossians and Ephesians. Pickwick, 2013. 978-1-62032-748-7.
Forthcoming (editor): Reading the Bible to Meet Jesus: Demonstration of the Apostolic Preaching, by Irenaeus of Lyons. TUMI, 2024.
Greg enjoys time with his wife Emily, his two sons, daughter, and daughter-in-law, whether it is traveling together, hiking, walking their dog, being involved in their church, or playing games together (strategic games, party games, word games, and geography games). Greg and his wife also attend many Taylor sporting events, art and theater shows, global culture events, and campus-wide traditions such as Airband and Taylathon.