Hadley MitchellProfessor of Economics
- PhD, Economics, University of Tennessee (1993)
- MA, Economics, University of Tennessee (1985)
- MA, Philosophy, Villanova University (1984)
- MAR, Systematic Theology, Westminster Theological Seminary (1980)
- MBA, Finance, University of Colorado (1975)
- BA, Mathematics, Houghton College (1969)
Advice to Incoming Students
As you enter Taylor, determine what your interests, skills, gifts and advantages are—and then pursue them. God has given each of us unique gifts and skills to be used to His glory. There are a wide range of career opportunities where God can use you.
Why I Came to Taylor
I came to Taylor because of the freedom to teach from the vantage point of a Christian worldview as well as its reputation among CCCU schools.
Travel, biblical studies, intellectual history, and systematic theology – reformed
Major Career Accomplishments
Started major in Developmental Economics.