Daniel RodmanAssistant Professor of Mathematics
- PhD, Mathematics, University of Iowa (2017)
- MS, Mathematics, University of Iowa (2014)
- BA, Mathematics, Taylor University (2012)
Why I Enjoy Teaching at Taylor
Taylor University is in the business of forming minds, but that is only a part of her larger purpose: forming whole persons. As a teacher, my job is not merely to teach proof writing or vector calculus. Our task at Taylor is to help develop mature Christians who are pursuing God, rooted in truth, and committed to living faithfully for their savior. Taylor aims to form students into servant leaders who will go out as ambassadors for Christ in the world: in business, in entertainment, in academia, and beyond. It is so exciting to be a part of this mission!
I love board games, running, reading, and spending time with family.
Major Career Accomplishments
- Dr. Bor Luh Lin Award for outstanding thesis in Mathematics, The University of Iowa (2017)
- Certificate in College Teaching, The University of Iowa (2017)
- Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award (approximately 30 university-wide awards bestowed per year), University of Iowa (2016)