It's not a data-entry process. It's discovery.
We consider your application process to be a time of discovery. It’s the time we find out what God is doing in your life (through your essay) and where we hear more about your personal story (through your interview). We take a very thoughtful and prayerful approach to who you are and we want God’s best for your future.
Before you begin — we encourage you to use our application checklist as a tool to gather the appropriate information needed for your Taylor application - this way, there won't be any stops along your way. Feel free to find your counselor or contact us if you have questions or need assistance.
Share Your Story
Please answer ONE question to upload into your application.
Minimum 400 words.
1. We love to hear stories of God's work. Share a time you experienced God at work in a specific circumstance in your life.
2. 1 John 2:6 says "Whoever claims to live in Him must live as Jesus did." In what ways are you striving to walk as Jesus did?
3. Why have you chosen to give your life to Jesus Christ?
4. Why is Taylor's discipleship community attractive to you? Tell us how you want to be impacted by our community and how you want to impact others.
ResumÉ of Activities
Prepare your resume of activities to upload into your application.
Please describe what you have done in high school outside of your schoolwork. This can include memberships in clubs, activities with the church, volunteer work, jobs you've held, etc.
Have email addresses for your guidance counselor and a person who can comment on your spiritual walk (does not have to be a pastor).
When using the online application, you will send these individuals an email with an electronic form. These forms will automatically attach to your application when completed.
When using the print application, a PDF version is available for you to print out.
Now you are ready to complete your application
If you prefer to download, print and mail your application, please click below for our printable version of our application:
- Application and Essay (PDF)
- Guidance Counselor Recommendation Form (PDF)
- Pastor Recommendation Form (PDF)
Other Application Forms
Early Action I Deadline
Early Action II Deadline
Matriculation Fee Due