Congratulations on your acceptance to Taylor University!
You are about to join the over-160-year tradition of excellence at a living, learning, and serving community. We can’t wait to have you on campus as a member of our student body!
We have provided a list of the next steps you should work on, but know that the most up-to-date information will be sent to you in the mail and listed on the myTaylor portal.
Here are a few things you can do between now and move-in day:
- Read all of the mail you receive from Taylor!
- Pay $200 matriculation fee online or by mail
- Schedule a campus visit
- Log into the myTaylor portal and review the Accepted Student Information
- Review scholarships and financial aid information and opportunities
- Register for Summer Orientation
- Join the Taylor University Class of 2017 Facebook group
- Complete the housing selection form that you'll receive after submitting the matriculation fee
- Complete the Health and Medical Forms (.pdf) and return by August 1