In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, federal law mandates that all transcript requests bear the written signature of the student as authorization to release academic transcript information.
Taylor University provides transcripts as a free service. All transcript requests are approved by the Office of the Bursar, as financial accounts must be current for transcripts to be released. For questions regarding financial accounts, current students may call (765) 998-5579.
Transcript information can be faxed or emailed directly to educational institutions and business organizations, if necessary; however these transcript copies are unofficial and have limited usefulness.
For questions regarding transcript information or to check the status of your transcript request, please call (765) 998-5129.
How to request transcripts from:
Taylor University (TU and TUFW)
- Current and former students must complete, sign, and submit the Transcript Request Form (.pdf) to request transcripts.
- Current students may view their unofficial transcripts via TOWER. Taylor alumni and former students (with at least 24 cumulative earned credit hours) who were enrolled the fall semester of 1989 and later can access their unofficial transcripts online. Contact the Office of Alumni Relations for more information.
- Online transcript service is not available for alumni who graduated August 1989 and prior and former students who last attended the summer term of 1989 and prior. A Transcript Request Form (.pdf) must be completed, signed, and submitted for transcript processing.
Taylor University Online (TU Online)
- Current and former students enrolled in online/distance learning/correspondence courses should complete, sign, and submit the Transcript Request Form (.pdf) to request transcripts.
- Formerly Taylor University Fort Wayne Online (TUFWO), Center for Lifelong Learning (CLL), or Worldwide Campus (WWC).
Summit Christian College (SCC)--Fort Wayne Bible College (FWBC)
- Alumni and former students should complete, sign, and submit the Transcript Request Form (.pdf) to request transcripts.
- Summit Christian College (formerly Fort Wayne Bible College) became Taylor University Fort Wayne (TUFW) through a merger-acquisition in 1992. Transcripts will indicate which institution awarded the degree.