Master of Arts in Higher Education (MAHE)
One important feature of our MAHE program is the availability of on-campus assistantships. Every matriculated student, based on their personal area of interest, is placed in one of the graduate assistantships we offer. Each assistantship is designed as an educational experience providing marketable skills as well as a stipend to help pay for tuition, books, housing, etc.
Graduate Assistantship Opportunities
The following departments host or have recently hosted a graduate assistantship position (additional positions may be added as approved):
- Academic Enrichment
- Academic Affairs
- Calling and Career
- Campus Ministries
- Global Engagement
- Honors Programming
- Intercultural Programming
- MAHE Office
- Men’s/Women’s Programming
- New Student Orientation
- Residence Life
- Service Engagement
- Service Learning
- Social Justice
- Student Activities
- Student Leadership
Assistantship Application Process
- Read through the 2014-15 Assistantship Descriptions (2015-16 information coming soon) to see which assistantships we offer.
- Submit your Assistantship Application along with your Online Admission Application.
The enrollment committee will review assistantship applications after candidates are accepted into the program in February. Assistantship applications will also be passed on to the assistantship supervisors for review.
All accepted and matriculated students are strongly encouraged to attend Assistantship Interview Day on March 27, 2015 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. at Taylor University.
- The Assistantship Interview Day will allow students to interview with a variety of assistantship supervisors, as well as meet current students and faculty, and get connected with their new cohort.
- If circumstances prevent a student from attending the Assistantship Interview Day, students and supervisors must conduct an interview via videoconference or teleconference prior to March 27.
More specific details will be given to accepted students in February.