Tuition and Fees
The current Taylor University MBA tuition rate for the 2013-2014 academic year is $450 per credit hour.
Tuition and fees include the following:
- seamless registration for all courses
- books delivered directly to you
- meals and amenities at residency sessions
- quality instruction
- Kindle for optional use
- access to online technology resources
- library resources (with online availability of most resources and many books)
- student email account,
- other student services such as Career Development Services.
Tuition and Fees also include a Program Coordinator who serves as a key point of contact throughout the program to facilitate communication, provide direction, and support learning throughout the duration in the program.
Global Study Tour Fees include all arrangements, airfare, hotel, required activities, business visits, most ground transportation and many meals. For more information on the Global Study Tour visit the Global Study Tour web page.
For more information regarding tuition and fees, please contact the Taylor MBA Office at email@example.com or click on the “Request More Information” button.