Relevant. Global. Innovative.
The Taylor University MBA program encourages the individual goals of each student within a larger, global faith-based community.
The focus of the MBA program is on key enterprise-level decisions and implementation strategies required in today’s dynamic business and economic climate. Students and professors complete applied case studies, projects, and business research with local employers, which are meaningful and rewarding for both businesses and graduate students. The importance of community and relationships is also emphasized with a commitment to changing lives through shared experiences. Other benefits of the program include:
• Innovative format incorporating international travel/study, intensive seminars, online delivery,
supervised research, and applied learning experiences
• Small cohorts that study together for the duration of the program
• Located in both Indianapolis and Fort Wayne
• Taylor University’s long history and national reputation for Christian liberal arts education
• Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and member of the North Central Association
• Timely and relevant course content
• Highly qualified and experienced faculty
Interested? Take the Next Step
Read what our students and alumni are saying about their experience in the TU MBA program, contact our faculty, or schedule a time to visit one of our class sessions or meet over coffee.
"On behalf of the faculty and staff, I can tell you that we look forward to walking alongside you as you not only pursue an MBA but as you pursue God's calling on your life and career. A Taylor MBA is not just about a degree - a Taylor MBA is about positioning yourself to best use your God-given gifts and talents for a lifetime. As you consider an MBA and which program is right for you, please do not hesitate to connect with us. We will interact with you on a personal level in a manner that best suits your needs. You are not just a number or a name to us - you are a unique individual created by and in the image of God. As such, it is our pleasure to get the opportunity to walk alongside you in this decision and beyond." -Evan D. Wood, Ph.D., Chair, Taylor University MBA
MBA Program News