Thank you for applying to an online licensure program at Taylor University! Please follow the instructions below to complete the online application for Transition to Teaching, Mild Intervention Licensure, Intense Intervention Licensure, or TESOL Licensure.
- Click to begin application.
- Select Create Account on the login page.
- For Student Type, choose Graduate.
- Select Register to trigger an email to your preferred account.
- Click on the Online Application link within the email. You’ll be prompted to create a password.
- Log in to the application system.
- Under the heading Not a First Time Freshman or Transfer student? at the top right, click on the link to read specific instructions on the licensure application process for your program of interest.
- Click the Application tab, then the green New button, and choose Graduate Application. Select the term you think you’ll start classes (can be changed later).
- Complete the required fields of each portion of the application.
- When you have submitted the application, you will receive an email acknowledgement.
Ask Leah at 765-998-4132 or firstname.lastname@example.org.