Taylor University Online offers over 110 self-paced online courses that are available to the public and high school students. These courses are delivered in an independent study format in which the learner has four months to complete the coursework at his/her own pace. You can enroll in a course any day of the year, and start the next business day.
Courses are facilitated through Blackboard, an online course management system which fosters an environment in which student and professor communicate regularly. Please browse our 110+ online courses by selecting a discipline below.
Select a Discipline
Earn College Credits in High School!
High school juniors and seniors can get a head start on college with online courses from Taylor University!
- You must be 16 to 19 years old; age is the only admission criteria.
- Enroll in a course any time.
- Begin the course within 2 business days of enrolling.
- Complete within 4 months at your own pace.
- Access your course in Blackboard, our online learning platform.
- Receive one-on-one attention from a credentialed professor.