Information Technology Support
Everyone in the IT department plays a role in in supporting students, parents, faculty, staff, alumni, and guests of the University. The heart of support operations is based at the Tech Express in Zondervan Library, where Information Technology staff from Academic Technology and User Services are especially focused on providing timely and appropriate solutions in order to help our clients understand and use Taylor's technological resources to their fullest.
Some of our support offerings include:
If you have a Taylor login, myTaylor also provides you additional information and resources for IT support, such as information on discounts, detailed information about hardware and software recommendations, and tools to help you with your technology.
Business Hours for Tech Express (Zondervan Library)
During the regular academic year:
- Sunday – 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm, 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Monday – 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Tuesday – 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Wednesday – 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Thursday – 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Friday – 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Saturday – 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
During the summer:
- Monday through Friday – 8:00 am to 4:30 pm