Taylor Serving as Satellite Campus for America’s Best Hope Business Conference
- Published: Nov 7, 2016 3:30PM
Taylor University will serve as a satellite campus for the nationwide America’s Best Hope Leadership Conference, sponsored by Truth At Work, November 11, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., at the Cornwall Auditorium in the LaRita Boren Campus Center on the Taylor campus.
Organizers say the goal is for attendees to learn from respected business leaders on how they lead others to catalyze, encourage, and equip a generation of godly business leaders – men and women who want to grow and lead spiritually, professionally and personally to impact the marketplace for Christ. The lineup of speakers will challenge attendees to pursue qualities of godly leadership that include Christ-centeredness and being people of character, commitment, courage, competency, while also being catalysts and having compassion.
- Kirk Perry, President of Brand Solutions at Google
- Anne Graham Lotz, President of AnGeL Ministries
- Phil Vischer, Founder and CEO of Jellyfish Labs and creator of Veggie Tales
- Dee Ann Turner, Vice President for Enterprise Social Responsibility at Chick-fil-a
- Jim Munroe, Christian Illusionist
- Lee Ellis, Founder and President of Leadership Freedom and FreedomStar Media
- Ray Hilbert, Co-Founder of Truth At Work
Attendance is free ($60 value) but space is limited. Register here.