All Master of Arts in Ministry students participate in a church residency program, giving them an immersive two-year ministry experience. Residents will serve 20-30 hours per week in a ministry area that aligns with their particular calling, including:
- Worship ministry
- Pastoral ministry
- Weekend services
- Local and global outreach
- Small groups and serving teams
- Special needs
- Church planting
Explore potential residencies who partner with Taylor's Master in Ministry program.
Northview Church (Indianapolis-area) loves to invest in their emerging leaders and is happy to provide valuable benefits to MAM students who are part of the Northview Residency.
- Monthly Stipend: Residents are provided with a monthly stipend of $1000.
- Single Resident Housing: Northview has optional housing opportunities for single residents.
- Leadership Conferences: Residents are invited to participate in Northview Church’s Leadership Conference.
- FREE Retreats: All expenses will be paid for the annual Residents’ Retreat.
- FREE Mission Trip: All expenses will be paid for residents to attend a short-term mission trip to serve at New York City Relief.
Learn more about the specifics of the Northview.
Synergy Ohio is a collaboration of like-minded Christ centered churches dedicated to developing a leadership pipeline of effective leaders for use in God’s Kingdom.
- Distinct Residency Programs: Leadership Development, Church Planting, International Church Planting
- Salary: Full time or part time salary available
- Free Training: Conferences, church planter assessment, training events (for CPRs) and other holistic training
- Overseas Missions Opportunities
- Grow your Personal Library
Learn more about the specifics of Synergy.