With eight residence halls and two university apartments on campus, Taylor offers multiple options for students to choose a living environment that will support their college experience and allow them to develop lifelong relationships with their peers. Each residence hall has its own unique traditions, allowing the upperclassmen who live alongside the underclassmen to bond over fun hall legacies.
Student Mailing Address
(Name of Residence Hall)
236 West Reade Avenue
Upland, IN 46989-1001
Calendar for Occupancy
Occupancy will follow the calendar listed below; however, these dates are subject to change. Please be aware that there will be a hall fine for those arriving early and for not departing by the specified time.
The halls will open:
- New Students—Friday, August 26, 2022 at 9 am
- Returning Students—Saturday, August 27, 2022 at 10 am
Please note: Classes do not begin until the evening of Monday, August 29.
The halls will be closed:
- Thanksgiving Vacation—Wednesday, November 23, 2022, 10 am until Sunday, November 27, 2022 at 1 pm
- Christmas Vacation—Friday, December 16, 2022, 10 am until Monday, January 2, 2023, at 10 am
- Spring Vacation—Saturday, March 18, 2023, 10 am until Sunday, March 26, 2023, 1 pm
- Summer Vacation—Saturday, May 20, 2023, 9:30 am (4 pm for graduating seniors)
Interterm (J-term) housing is provided only for students who are registered for class on campus.