Here at Taylor, we know transferring can be overwhelming, but we are dedicated to making the process as smooth as possible. We believe transfer students add a diversity to campus culture that adds value to everyone’s experience—especially yours.
- Complete Online Application or Application (.pdf).
- Give your Christian Character Reference Form to the appropriate person (pastor, youth pastor, small group leader or mentor). Be sure to fill out the top.
- Request final high school transcript to be sent to Taylor University.
- Request your official college transcript(s) be sent to Taylor University.
- Submit your SAT, ACT, and/or CLT scores.
Financial Aid for Transfers
All transfer students are eligible for up to $10,000 in academic scholarships, renewable yearly with a 3.0 Taylor GPA. Various department scholarships and need-based financial aid are also available.
Phi Theta Kappa and American Honors scholars are eligible for a $5,000 per year scholarship.
Once your college transcript is submitted to the Office of Admissions, it’s forwarded to the Office of the Registrar for transfer credit evaluation.
A maximum of 64 hours of credits may be transferred from an accredited two-year college. You must complete 50 percent of the minimum degree hours at Taylor University. Coursework must have a grade of C- or better to be accepted.