- MS, Child Law and Policy, Loyola University, ongoing
- MSHDFS Curriculum Completion, Child Psychology, Indiana University
- BS, Human Development & Family Studies, Indiana University
- 35 years personal and professional experience in serving children, youth, and their families all facets of child welfare
- 8 years experience in diversity initiatives
I am a tried-and-true child of God equipped with a calling to serve children, youth, and young adults. My husband and I are the parents of five adult children and one really cute poodle. I an avid reader and writer and I enjoy all things music!