Instructor of Communication
- MA, Ball State University
- BA, Olivet Nazarene University
Advice to Incoming Students
- You’re here to learn and that happens best when you sleep well, eat right, and have social support of peers. Get good sleep, don’t skip breakfast, and talk to people who are different than you.
- This is meant to be harder than high school. Don’t shy away from that discomfort; instead, lean in, and grow!
- Call your mom, dad, grandparent, or sibling at least once a week. They think about you a lot.
Why I Came to Taylor
Taylor is concerned with providing students with an education that isn’t high up in the clouds of academia, but is grounded in the reality of preparing students for service in organizations, relationships, and communities beyond the graduation stage through a world class education.
I love to fish, play Dungeons and Dragons, listen to podcasts, read, and play softball.