- PhD, Education Leadership, Indiana State University
- MA, Christian Studies, Denver Seminary
- BA, Christian Education, Taylor University
Publisher: Falls City Press, 2020
Publisher: NavPress, 2018
- Published four books
- Served as Scholarship Chair for the Association for Christians in Student Development
- Co-wrote two seven-figure grants from the Lilly Endowment.
Book Chapter: "When Stars Align: The Beautify and Complexity of Vocation in College," in Reimagining the Student Experience, edited by Jensen and Visser, Abilene Christian University Press (2019)
I came to Taylor because here you find the good life in abundance. While at times frustrating to be far from a city, you are removed from many of the distractions that impede learning. Here you have a vibrant, supportive, and challenging community that will stretch your faith, your heart, and your mind.
I enjoy coaching my kids’ sports teams, home improvement, and fitness.