Carol SissonAssociate Professor of Education
- EdD, Educational Psychology and Special Education, Regent Univeristy (2006)
- EdS, School Psychology, Ball State Univeristy (1991)
- MA, School Psychology, Ball State University (1990)
- BA, Psychology, Taylor University (1988)
Advice to Incoming Students
Be self-motivated to invest in wingmates and classmates, as well as in your course work. Classes are as good as you make them, and you are responsible to learn. Get to know your professors. Get involved in service/ministry, as well as spontaneous fun!
Why I Came to Taylor
I love Taylor and think it is a wonderful place to go to school and to work. My husband and I graduated from Taylor and worked in Student Development for several years. We left the state to pursue other career and life goals. After 10 years, we came back to Indiana hoping to be involved once again at Taylor. I love the atmosphere of an intentional and caring community of students, staff, and faculty. The focus on teaching and scholarship, discipleship, and integrity make for a strong faculty. I love the campus, but especially the people and the mission. I enjoy teaching highly motivated and Christ honoring students to help them develop into Christian adults.
- Spending time with my 5 children (two of whom are Taylor students) and husband.
- Reading, walking, camping, traveling, playing games, cooking, and hosting people in our home.
- Church involvement – children’s ministries, small group, women’s Bible Study.