With a Taylor degree in business, you’re prepared to step into an exciting career or graduate program. For specific career-related questions, contact Dr. Jody Hirschy. She is happy to talk with you.
- Asset management
- Business consulting
- Business analyst
- Corporate accountant
- Financial analyst
- Human resource management
- Market researcher
- Microloan program management
- Public accountant: audit, tax, or consulting
- Retail management
- Sales and marketing management
The case for business
- Many business students who complete practicums receive job offers from their employers before they graduate.
- Our students consistently score above the national average on the CPA exam and the Series-7 Brokerage Licensing Exam, and are quickly placed with national and regional investment firms.
- Alumni and employers regularly call us, asking for graduates they can hire.
- Many well-known national companies, such as Walmart Corporate, Eli Lilly and Company, Accenture, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte & Touche, KPMG, and Ernst & Young, have hired Taylor business graduates.
Graduate School Opportunities
Our grads have been accepted into some of the nation’s most prestigious business, law and economics graduate schools, including:
- Top 25 business schools: Duke University Fuqua School of Business, University of Chicago Booth School of Business, Harvard Business School, Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management, Indiana University Kelley School of Business, and Thunderbird School of Global Management
- Highly-regarded law schools: Pepperdine, Stetson University, Rutgers University School of Law – Camden, Regent University, and Indiana University
- Nationally-ranked economics schools: Vanderbilt University, North Carolina State University, and Tulane University