Taylor University has partnered with Parchment to provide official Taylor University electronic transcripts. This FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) compliant service allows for 24-hour ordering access to your Taylor University official transcript and immediate delivery for qualified transcript requests to designated recipients. If there are institutional holds on your transcript which prevent ordering and delivery, you will be notified of this during the ordering process.
All transcript requests must be submitted online and paid for by a valid debit or credit card. The cost for an official transcript is $5.00. Additional fees may be assessed depending upon any optional services selected. The available delivery options include electronic (secure .pdf file details provided via e-mail), printed and mailed by Parchment, and printed and held for pickup on campus in the Office of the Registrar.
Email notifications are provided at each step in the ordering and processing of your request.
For questions regarding transcript information or to check the status of your transcript request, please call 765-998-5129.
All transcript requests should be submitted online. If you have not already done so, you will need to create an account. For assistance with ordering, call 765-998-5129.
Transcripts for Students Attending Prior to 1993
Transcripts which include only academic records prior to 1993 are available for electronic delivery. However, since these records exist outside of our current student information system and require manual intervention, processing and delivery should be completed within two business days.
Official Transcripts Available
Transcript requests for the following campuses and colleges are serviced by Taylor University and are available for electronic delivery:
- Taylor University (TU)
- Taylor University Online (TUO)
- Taylor University Fort Wayne Online (TUFWO)
- Center for Lifelong Learning (CLL)
- Worldwide Campus (WWC)
- Taylor University Fort Wayne (TUFW)
- Summit Christian College (SCC) – Became TUFW through a merger-acquisition in 1992
- Fort Wayne Bible College (FWBC) – Became SCC
Transcripts will indicate which institution awarded the degree.
Unofficial Transcripts (TU and TUFW)
Current students may view their unofficial transcripts via myTaylor.
Taylor alumni and former students (with at least 24 cumulative earned credit hours) who were enrolled the fall semester of 1989 and later can access their unofficial transcripts online by following these directions:
- Visit http://my.taylor.edu/.
- Complete the Login. If you do not remember your username and password, follow the link to reset your password. User names traditionally follow the format firstname_lastname.
The last name will not reflect married names, unless you have notified Taylor University of your name change and requested your user name be updated. For further assistance with a login and password call 1-866-694-1385.
- Once logged into myTaylor, click on the “Tower” icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click the “Student Services” tab
- Select “Student Records”
- Select “Academic Transcript”
- Click “Submit”