Relevant. Strategic. Global. Innovative. Accelerated.
The Taylor University MBA program offers a business graduate degree that encourages the individual goals of each student within a larger, global faith-based community.
The MBA program focuses on the key enterprise-level decisions and implementation strategies required in today’s dynamic business and economic climate, rather than on the mid-management skills of traditional programs. The program emphasizes the importance of community and relationships and is committed to changing lives through shared experiences. This is a strong tradition of Taylor University and one that sets the Taylor MBA program apart. Students and professors will complete applied case studies, projects, and business research with local employers which are meaningful and rewarding for both businesses and graduate students. Some benefits of the program include:
- Conveniently located for the working professional with offices in both Indianapolis and Fort Wayne
- Taylor University’s long history and national reputation for quality Christian liberal arts education
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association (NCA)
- Timely and relevant course content
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty
- Small class cohorts that study together for the duration of the program
- An innovative format incorporating international travel/study, intensive seminars, Internet delivery, supervised research, and applied learning experiences
Interested? Take the Next Step
Read what our students and alumni are saying about their experience in the TU MBA program, contact our faculty, or schedule a time to visit one of our class sessions or meet over coffee.
"On behalf of the faculty and staff, I can tell you that we look forward to walking alongside you as you not only pursue an MBA but as you pursue God's calling on your life and career. A Taylor MBA is not just about a degree - a Taylor MBA is about positioning yourself to best use your God-given gifts and talents for a lifetime. As you consider an MBA and which program is right for you, please do not hesitate to connect with us. We will interact with you on a personal level in a manner that best suits your needs. You are not just a number or a name to us - you are a unique individual created by and in the image of God. As such, it is our pleasure to get the opportunity to walk alongside you in this decision and beyond." -Evan D. Wood, Ph.D., Chair, Taylor University MBA
MBA Program News