Apply for a position at Taylor
Applicants are able to submit applications/resumes electronically for each opening.
Thank you for your interest in employment at Taylor University. Below are the available employment opportunities. Please have your resume readily available to assist you in the application process. All resumes and applications are accepted electronically. Please click the link to find out about Taylor University’s culture, Mission Statement and Life Together Covenant.
There are no positions currently available for this category.
- Health Professions Coordinator
- Tenure Track in Communication
- Tenure Track in Exercise Science
- Tenure Track in Public Health
- Tenure Track Program Director in Social Work
Exempt and Non-Exempt Positions
- American Ethnic Student Recruiter and Admissions Counselor
- Assistant Football Coach (part-time)
- Cheerleading and Poms Coach
- Communication Systems Analyst
- Coordinator of International Student Services
- Media Service Technician
- Program Coordinator, Center for the Study of C. S. Lewis & Friends
- Regional Director of Development - Chicago and Northwestern States
- Resource Sharing Coordinator
- Taylor World Outreach Office Assistant
- Technology Services Coordinator
Taylor Moving Expense Policy
Taylor may provide coverage for moving expenses based on position classification. The amount of reimbursement is determined at the time of appointment. Please check with human resources for more specific information on the employee moving policy.