Apply for a position at Taylor
Applicants are able to submit applications/resumes electronically for each opening.
Thank you for your interest in employment at Taylor University. Below are the available employment opportunities. Please have your resume readily available to assist you in the application process. All resumes and applications are accepted electronically. Please click the link to find out about Taylor University’s culture, Mission Statement and Life Together Covenant.
There are no positions currently available for this category.
- Tenure Track in Communication
- Tenure Track in Computer Science & Engineering
- Tenure Track in Mechanical Engineering
- Tenure Track in Music, Theatre & Dance
- Tenure Track in Spanish
Exempt and Non-Exempt Positions
- Act Six Program Specialist - Office of Intercultural Programs
- Admissions Counselor
- Assistant Men's Lacrosse Coach (Part-time)
- Assistant Women's Basketball Coach (Part-time)
- Athletic Field Specialist
- Athletic Trainer (Part-time)
- Cheerleading and Poms Coach
- Director of Discipleship
- Director of Facilities Services
- Financial Aid Advisor
- Grounds Technician
- Head Track and Field Coach
- Head Women's Lacrosse Coach
- Head Women's Tennis Coach
- Housekeeper (Part-time)
- Media Services Technician (Part-Time)
- Police Officer
- Program Services Director for Orphans and Vulnerable Children Program
- Regional Director of Development - Chicago and Northwestern States
- Sports Information Assistant (Part-time)
Taylor Moving Expense Policy
Taylor may provide coverage for moving expenses based on position classification. The amount of reimbursement is determined at the time of appointment. Please check with human resources for more specific information on the employee moving policy.