Take the first step to becoming a teacher in Indiana - apply to the online Transition to Teaching program at Taylor University! The application process is simple.
- Click to begin application.
- Under where you would like to study, choose Online.
- You’ll choose your program type, area of study, and when you want to get started.
- Click Start My Application and enter your information. After you click Send, check your email for your confirmation link to create your account. Then, you’ll be able to log back in and finish your application.
- Click on the Online Application link within the email. You’ll be prompted to create a password.
- Log in to the application system.
- Click the Application you have started.
- Complete the required fields of each portion of the application.
When you have submitted the application, you will receive an email acknowledgement.
Ask Lyn. She’s looking forward to helping you become a teacher in Indiana!