Reynolds Scholarship Form
Application Deadline: March 10
Interview Deadline: March 20
The Reynolds family name in the Grant County business community is synonymous with Godly influence and leadership. Dorris and Edith Reynolds left a legacy that continues to impact the business, banking and civic communities.
- Resident of Indiana
- Accepted full-time student at Taylor University
- Remain in good academic standing
- Eligible for need-based financial aid as indicated by filed FAFSA
- Pursuing a degree in a field that will lead to service in business or business administration
- Evidence of a strong relationship with Jesus Christ
- Apply and be accepted to Taylor University
- Complete and submit scholarship application by March 10.
- Complete and submit FAFSA by March 10.
- Schedule and complete scholarship interview by March 20.
Range of Awards:
Total amount awarded will be based on financial need and funds available.
- Graduates from Grant County Schools: up to $9,000
- Graduates from Other Indiana Schools: up to $6,000