Prayer Week Host
Taylor University will assist As We Pray hosts by:
- Promoting via mail, e-mail, and web the day, time, and location of your hosted prayer location.
- Providing materials such as name tags, sign-in sheets, prayer needs, and an As We Pray introduction video to all hosts.
- Assisting hosts in any way needed.
As an As We Pray host, we would ask that you:
- Identify a day, time and location during the week of February 15 to 20 to host, either in your home or at an alternate location, a gathering of Taylor parents/grandparents for the purpose of prayer and fellowship.
- Receive via e-mail or phone RSVPs by area parents/grandparents who will be attending your hosted prayer location.
- Work with the Senior Director of Parent and Community Relations Joyce Wood, to coordinate the distribution of As We Pray materials and details.
- Act as the general host and facilitator of the designated prayer time.
The opportunity to host an event is now closed.
We trust you will join with others at one of more than 35 sites around the country. If you are unable to attend, please remember the University in your prayers during As We Pray and all year long. Thank you for your interest.