One important feature of MAHE is the availability of on-campus assistantships. Every matriculated student, based on their personal area of interest, is placed in a graduate assistantship. Each assistantship is designed as an educational experience providing marketable skills as well as a stipend to help pay for tuition, books, housing, etc.
The following departments host or have recently hosted a graduate assistantship position (additional positions may be added as approved):
- Academic Affairs
- Career Development Office
- Campus Ministries
- Community and Global Outreach
- Experiential Learning
- First Year Experience
- Honors Programming
- Institute of ELS
- Institutional Administration
- Intercultural Programs
- Residence Life
- Student Activitie
- Student Leadership
Assistantship Placement Process
Accepted students will receive information regarding Assistantship Interview Day. This will include position descriptions for each available assistantship. To see descriptions of recent assistantships and to better understand the many types of assistantship opportunities offered, please view the Fall 2018 Assistantships.
All accepted and matriculated students are strongly encouraged to attend Assistantship Interview Day on March 8, 2019 at Taylor University.
- The Assistantship Interview Day will allow students to interview with a variety of assistantship supervisors, as well as meet current students and faculty, and get connected with their new cohort.
- If circumstances prevent a student from attending the Assistantship Interview Day, students and supervisors must conduct an interview via videoconference or teleconference prior to March 8, 2019.
Accepted students will be given more specific details in February.