Ockenga Honors Guild Application Form
Application Deadline: February 1
On-Campus Interview: February 17 or 20
- Be accepted as a full-time student at Taylor University
- Have a high school GPA of at least 3.7
- Have an SAT score of 1280 or ACT score of 28
- Be serious about intellectual engagement and passionate about intentional community with other like-minded students and faculty.
- Demonstrate depth of thought and clarity of communication in compelling, well-written answers to the essay questions below.
- Submit a reference from an AP-level instructor. Please email the link to your AP-level teacher. The link to the reference form can be found here.
- Complete an on-campus interview. Visit campus for a group interview with Honors Guild faculty on either February 17 or 20. To sign up for an interview, call the admissions office at (765) 998-5511 and specifically ask for an Honors Guild interview.
- Apply and be accepted to Taylor University
- Complete and submit application by February 1.
- Schedule and complete interview by February 20.
- Have AP-level instructor complete reference form.