Alspaugh Scholarship Form
Application Deadline:March 10
Interview Deadline: March 20
The Alspaugh family name in the Upland and Taylor University communities elicits a myriad of positive responses. James and Nelle Alspaugh have made significant contributions to the betterment of these communities, especially in the area of education and influence on students.
- Resident of Indiana
- Accepted full-time student at Taylor University
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Eligible for need-based financial aid as indicated by filed FAFSA
- Pursuing a degree in Education
- Evident of a strong relationship with Jesus Christ
- Apply and be accepted to Taylor University
- Complete and submit scholarship application by March 10.
- Complete and submit FAFSA by March 10.
- Schedule and complete scholarship interview by March 20.
Range of Awards
Total amount awarded will be based on financial need and funds available.
Graduates from Indiana Schools: Starting at $7,000