Whole. New. Community.
Here at Taylor, we know transferring can be overwhelming, but we are dedicated to making the process as smooth as possible. We believe transfer students add a diversity to campus culture that adds value to everyone’s experience—especially yours.
Reach out to Nate Chu, Transfer Counselor, with any questions: (765) 998-4393 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit Taylor University application.
- Give your Christian Character Reference Form to the appropriate person (pastor, youth pastor, small group leader or mentor). Be sure to fill out the top.
- Request final high school transcript to be sent to Taylor University.
- Request your official college transcript(s) be sent to Taylor University.
- Submit your SAT, ACT and/or CLT scores.
All transfer students are eligible for up to $10,000 in academic scholarships, renewable yearly with a 3.2 Taylor GPA. Various department scholarships and need-based financial aid are also available.
Phi Theta Kappa and American Honors scholars are eligible for a $5,000 per year scholarship.
Once your college transcript is submitted to the Office of Admissions, it’s forwarded to the Office of the Registrar for transfer credit evaluation.
- A maximum of 64 hours of credits may be transferred from an accredited two-year college.
- You must complete 50 percent of the minimum degree hours at Taylor University.
- Coursework must have a grade of C- or better to be accepted.
In lieu of an official transcript, you can complete the Pre-enrollment Transfer Evaluation Form and submit it directly to the Office of the Registrar for transfer credit evaluation.
Nate Chu, Transfer Counselor, is here with answers: (765) 998-4393 or email@example.com.