The Taylor Payroll Department provides accurate and timely payment of compensation, taxes and withholdings for faculty, staff and student employees.
Timesheets are due by 10:00 a.m. on Monday following the end of the pay period on Saturday. Check out the Payroll Calendar below for more information.
All Taylor employees are paid through Direct Deposit. Direct deposit is the process by which the university deposits your paycheck directly into your checking or savings account. There are several benefits to direct deposit:
- Direct Deposit is safe because your pay is automatically deposited into your account on pay day no worrying about lost or stolen checks.
- Direct Deposit is fast because your check is instantly deposited into your account and available on pay day - no standing in long bank lines or waiting for your check to clear.
- Direct Deposit is simple because your pay is deposited into your checking or savings account on time, correctly and confidentially.
Enroll/Change Direct Deposit
You may enroll in or make changes to your direct deposit in one of the following ways. Make sure you have your bank account number(s) and corresponding routing number(s) ready.
- Stop by the Payroll office and complete a Direct Deposit form.
- Log onto the Portal, click on the employee tab, click the direct deposit tab, click update direct deposit allocation, complete the form and click save.
The Career Development office is committed to providing professional work experience to Taylor students through on campus jobs. To find out about available on campus jobs contact Career Development at 765-998-5382 or the Calling and Career Website.
All student employees must visit the Human Resources office within 3 days of securing a job to complete the following:
- W-4 (Employees Withholding Allowance Certificate)
- WH-4 (State of Indiana Withholding and Exemption Certificate)
- I-9 (Employment Eligibility Certificate)
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- Indiana Reciprocal State Tax Form (Residents of KY, MI, OH, PA, WI)