Then and now, true to Christ’s cause
Though our history is not blemish-free, tough times have kept us anchored in faith, not dependent on mankind’s applause.
non-denominational school in CCCU
of TU students, faculty and staff make a profession of faith
Academic excellence, dedicated to truth
With more than 60 majors across the arts, humanities, sciences, and social sciences, and a foundational core curriculum that promotes a broad base of knowledge, Taylor encourages students to ask hard questions, apply themselves to the tasks at hand, and embrace their callings.
- Taylor ranks second among Indiana schools, including Notre Dame, Butler, and Purdue, and second nationally among CCCU schools, including Trinity, Westmont, and Calvin, for average incoming freshman SAT score.
- Wide variety of study and service abroad opportunities—Taylor is ranked third nationally of baccalaureate schools for student participation in study abroad.
- 97% of graduates secure a full-time or part-time job, post-graduate internship, or graduate school placement six months after graduation.
of students travel overseas, compared to 14.2% national average
"Smartest College In America" in the country among all CCCU institutions, Business Insider
Vibrant community united in faith
Our student body of about 1,900 possesses a tremendous amount of talent that is channeled through various avenues across campus. Music groups, Bible studies, and themed 5Ks are only a few of what students have organized over the years.
- Chapel where, even though attendance isn’t monitored, three times a week, Taylor students fill the seats.
- Traditions running the gamut from lip-syncing/dance contests to bike races where the rider changes but the bike never stops.
- Residence halls rooming freshmen through seniors on the same floors and wings, enabling mentor-like relationships among students.
“Friendliest Students” in the country among all higher ed institutions, niche.com
foreign countries represented among the student body
of student body lives on campus