Prayer Week Host
Taylor University will assist As We Pray hosts by:
- Promoting via mail, e-mail, and web the day, time, and location of your hosted prayer location.
- Providing materials such as name tags, sign-in sheets, prayer needs, and an As We Pray introduction video to all hosts.
- Assisting hosts in any way needed.
As an As We Pray host, we would ask that you:
- Identify a day, time and location during the week of February 19 to 23 to host, either in your home or at an alternate location, a gathering of Taylor parents/grandparents for the purpose of prayer and fellowship.
- Receive via e-mail or phone RSVPs by area parents/grandparents who will be attending your hosted prayer location.
- Work with the Senior Director of Parent and Community Relations Joyce Wood, to coordinate the distribution of As We Pray materials and details.
- Act as the general host and facilitator of the designated prayer time.
Thank you for your willingness to be a Prayer Week host!
The above information will be posted on the Taylor Website for parents and grandparents to view.