Taylor’s National Student Leadership Conference Begins FridayBy James R. Garringer, Director of Media Relations Published: Feb 20, 2017
Gather is the theme of the National Student Leadership Conference (NSLC), Taylor University’s annual conference that draws student leaders from colleges campuses throughout the United States. The event is scheduled for February 24-25 on the Taylor campus.
The NSLC features breakout sessions and keynote speakers who include:
- Katelyn Beaty, author, editor
- David Dark, author, college professor
- Tali Hairston, speaker, pastor
- Lisa Sharon Harper, human rights advocate, founding Executive Director of New York Faith and Justice
- Jonathan Martin, author, pastor
- Amy Peeler, college professor,
- Josh Riebock, author
- Jenny Yang, Vice President of Advocacy and Policy at World Relief
Highlighting the event is The Revelators Tour on Friday, featuring Christian recording artists Josh Garrels and John Mark McMillan.
Founded in 1982 by the Taylor University Student Organization (TSO) and Office of Student Programs, the NSLC is a student-led event with the goal of helping undergraduate students, employees, and community members strengthen their leadership abilities.
Taylor students, faculty, and employees will receive a special rate at $20 for the entire weekend.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com.