These individuals commit to:
- Pray for the University, faculty, staff and students.
- Give annually to Taylor
- Promote Taylor among friends, families, businesses, churches and communities
- Offer counsel to the University in their areas of expertise
Taylor commits to each Presidential Partner:
- Accurate and timely receipting information
- Specific times of prayer for each Presidential Partner
- Presidential newsletters, special announcements, recognitions, and accomplishments
- Invitations to campus for special events and time with the President
President's Associates: $1000 - $2499
President's Builders: $2500 - $4999
President's Circle: $5000 - $9,999
President's Directors: $10,000 - $24,999
President's Roundtable: $25,000+
Council of 100
These friends, alumni, corporations and foundations whose cumulative lifetime giving has exceeded $100,000 have made a significant financial investment in the lives of Taylor students.
The Bishop William Taylor Society
Those who have included Taylor University in their estate plans or have established one of several planned gifts are honored through the Bishop William Taylor Society. Planned gifts include bequests through a will or living trust, beneficiary designations of a retirement plan or life insurance policy, or a deferred gifts that will provide an income for life, such as a charitable gift annuity or a charitable trust.
Women's Giving Circle
Visit the Women’s Giving Circle page for more information.