- Christian Adventures in Lifelong Learning
Christian Adventures in Lifelong Learning
June 8-14, 2014
Christian Adventures in Lifelong Learning (CALL) is an intensive, weeklong learning experience designed for those who are well past their college years. During the week you will attend classes on a variety of subjects and take excursions to areas of interest in Central Indiana.
The first 80 registrants will lodge at Bergwall Hall (air conditioned with private baths). Later registrants may choose to stay at a nearby hotel (5-minute drive from campus).
All meals will be provided by the Taylor University Dining Commons.
- Kesler Student Activities Center (includes aquatic wing and fitness center)
- Zondervan Library: Archives, computers, and a pleasant reading environment
- Modelle-Metcalf Visual Arts Center
- Euler Science Complex
- $550 (if registered by March 1, 2014)
- $600 (if registered after March 1 but by May 1, 2014)
- $650 (if registered after May 1, 2014)
The fee covers all meals, lodging, classes, field trips, and class materials.
Please contact CALL@taylor.edu or (765) 998-5148 with any questions.