Ministry and Service
Taylor students are regularly engaged in outreach and service opportunities from across the street to around the globe.
Taylor World Outreach
T.W.O. mobilizes Taylor students for service and ministry on campus, in the community, and around the world. T.W.O. consists of these 8 Divisions:
- ACT:S develops passionate leaders who will promote awareness and action on campus and in the surrounding community, leading to involvement in the global crisis of HIV/AIDS, Malaria, Hunger, and Human Trafficking.
- The Carpenter's Hands Ministry serves the the local community by meeting housing needs, through partnering with local churches, residents and housing non-profits.
- Community Outreach matches needs in the community with students willing to help, and oversees 14+ local ministries
- Global Outreach educates and motivates students to become part of the global Christian commitment to evangelism and social justice. GO strives to create and maintain campus-wide programming of awareness, advocacy, prayer, giving, and mobilization. GO partners with the Seed Company's OneVerse program to promote and provide accelerated Bible translation.
- Lighthouse Student teams gain unforgettable, life-changing experiences during Interterm studying and serving cross-culturally around the world.
- Spring Break Missions Students learn, minister, and witness during their annual spring break. Trips reach around the world to numerous destinations serving in various ministries.
- World Opportunities Week brings together mission representatives and guest speakers to increase students' involvement in global missions through prayer, active service, and support.
- Youth Conference annually brings hundreds of high school students to campus for an exciting weekend of worship, sessions with key speakers, small groups led by Taylor students, and plenty of fun and games.
Taylor World Outreach Staff
- Mary Rayburn, Director of Student Ministries
- Jenny Collins, Director of Lighthouse program
- Laura Armstrong, Coordinator of Youth Conference
- Kelsie Rodman, T.W.O. Office Assistant
Please call the T.W.O. office at 765-998-5362 with any questions.