Group Campus Visit
We recognize the challenge of planning a campus visit for your youth or school group. Our Group Visit Intern, Jack Davies, will work with you to plan the best visit for your group.
A group visit typically includes a campus tour, meeting with an admissions counselor and a complimentary meal.
Additional Options include:
- Attending Chapel (10:00 am Monday, Wednesday and Friday throughout the school year)
- Visiting a class
- Trying Taylor’s Escape to Reality Ropes Challenge Course
- Meeting with a coach and/or professor
- Planning a worship time together
- Engaging in student activities
- Using our recreational facilities
- Staying overnight in a residence hall
Regardless of what you want to do, we’ll do our best to accommodate.