CRAM Application Information
CRAM is open to students who have finished their junior year of high school before the start of the session. Limited spots are available for students finishing senior year of high school; however, these students must be paid and enrolled for Taylor’s Fall 2015 semester. For CRAM 2015 admission, it is required that students also have at least a 3.3 high school GPA. It is recommended that they are in the top 15% of their high school class and have acceptable ACT, SAT, or PSAT scores, though they are not required. CRAM 2014 participants had an average 3.8 high school GPA.
The application process includes the following components:
- Apply online for CRAM 2015
- Christian Character Reference Form (.pdf)
- Guidance Counselor Recommendation Form (.pdf)
- Official High School Transcript
- Non-refundable Application Fee of $30
- Signed affirmation of the Life Together Covenant
March 15–April 1 — Applications are reviewed.
No applications will be accepted after April 1. High school seniors will be considered for program participation based on space and availability.
Questions? Contact CRAM Recruiter Larry Kimball via email, or by phone at (765) 998-5336.