School of Business
With a degree in business from Taylor, you’re on your way to many exciting careers or graduate programs. For specific career-related questions, contact Dr. Larry Belcher, dean of the school of business. He’ll be happy to talk with you!
- Asset management
- Business consulting
- Business analyst
- Corporate accountant
- Financial analyst
- Human resource management
- Market researcher
- Microloan program management
- Public accountant: audit, tax, or consulting
- Retail management
- Sales and marketing management
The case for business – proof that it works!
- Many business students who complete practicums receive job offers from their employers before they graduate.
- Our students consistently score above the national average on the CPA exam and the Series-7 Brokerage Licensing Exam, and are quickly placed with national and regional investment firms.
- Alumni and employers regularly call us, asking for grads to hire.
- Taylor business grads have been hired by many well-known national firms such as Walmart Corporate, Eli Lilly, Accenture, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte & Touche, KPMG, Ernst & Young and many others.
- Our grads have been accepted into some of the nation’s most prestigious business, law and economics graduate schools, including:
- Top 25 business schools: Duke University Fuqua School of Business, University of Chicago Booth School of Business, Harvard Business School, Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management, Indiana University Kelley School of Business and Thunderbird School of Global Management
- Highly regarded law schools: Pepperdine, Stetson University, Rutgers University School of Law - Camden, Regent University, and Indiana University.
- Nationally ranked economics schools: Vanderbilt, North Carolina State, and Tulane.