The case for kinesiology – proof that it works!
How do we know you’ll succeed? The facts speak for themselves.
Graduate School Options for Kinesiology
- In the past 4 years, 100% of exercise science graduates who pursued a graduate-level education were accepted—many into some of the nation’s most prestigious graduate schools in their fields, including:
- Boston University (occupational therapy)
- Washington University, St. Louis (doctorate of physical therapy)
- Wake Forest University (clinical exercise physiology)
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (athletic training)
- University of Pittsburg (nursing)
- Marquette University (physician assistant)
- James Madison University (exercise physiology)
- Our sports management grads have been hired by professional sports teams like the Florida Marlins, Los Angeles Galaxy, Phoenix Mercury, as well as places like Michigan State University, CSE Marketing and XOS Digital Media and Advertising.
- Many sports management and exercise science students who complete internships receive job offers from their employers before they graduate.
Careers for kinesiology
With a degree from Taylor's Kinesiology Department, you’re on your way to many exciting careers. Check out the career opportunities below. For specific career-related questions, contact Dr. Bruce Pratt, our department chair. He’ll be happy to talk with you!
- Nurse practitioners
- Physician assistants
- Physical and occupational therapists
- Personal trainers
- Athletic directors
- Sports information directors
- Sports reporters and media relations professionals
- Marketing and promotions managers
- Teachers and coaches