- American Studies Program
- Australia Studies Program
- China Studies Program
- Contemporary Music Center
- Ecuador Semester Program
- Handong Global University
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Irish Studies Program
- Jerusalem University College
- Latin American Studies Program
- LCC International University
- Los Angeles Film Studies Center
- Los Angeles Term
- Middle East Studies Program
- The Orvieto Semester
- Scholars' Semester in Oxford
- Semester in Spain
- Uganda Studies Program
- Washington Journalism Center
Latin American Studies Program
The Latin American Studies Program (LASP), based in San José, Costa Rica, introduces students to a wide range of experiences through study of the language, literature, culture, politics, history, economics, ecology, and religion of the region.
Living with a Costa Rican family, students experience and become a part of the day-to-day lives of typical Latin Americans. Students also take part in a service opportunity and travel for three weeks to nearby Central American nations.
Students participate in one of four concentrations:
- Latin American Studies (offered both fall and spring terms);
- Advanced Language and Literature (limited to Spanish majors and offered both fall and spring terms);
- International Business and Management (offered only during fall terms);
- and Environmental Science (offered only during spring terms).
Students in all concentrations earn 16 semester credits.